Cardiogenetics Genetic Counseling Services
Due to the rapid advancement of Genetics in CardiologY, Staying up to date on the important advancements in Cardiogenetics is especially challenging.
As a Metis partner, you have access to the most up to date clinical guidelines for patients with inherited cardiovascular disease. Our genetic counselors are available to discuss cases with both you and your patients to ensure recommendations follow the most recent professional guidelines. With access to our library of educational resources, you can feel confident that your patients and their families have the tools they need to make informed decisions.
METIS' Cardiogenetics GENETIC COUNSELING SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Attainment and analysis of a patient’s family history to determine if cardiogenetics testing is recommended.
- Expert guidance relating to:
Cholesterol control issues
Congenital heart problems and
Thoracic aortic aneurysms (syndromic and non-syndromic).
- Online genetic counseling consultations for families, facilitated by our proprietary telegenetic platform, that allow family members to be in different locations but still join the same consultation.
- Test report interpretation and explanation of test result implications.
- Delineation of adult and pediatric clinical guidelines and recommendations.
- Additional services are available based on your requirements.